Teach from the Heart. Discover Your Voice. Deepen Your Practice. Cultivate Your Inner Wisdom
Radiance Yoga’s 200 hour Flow Yoga Teacher Training is an experiential training that will inspire and support you in discovering your unique teaching style and authentic voice. Led by two of our senior teachers, Angelina Fox and Yuki Riley, this training will give you a strong foundation and understanding of what it means to truly “teach from your heart.”
Our experienced teachers will guide you on this transformational journey as you gain a deeper understanding of this ancient practice as well as the confidence to become a compassionate and well-rounded teacher. In addition to learning the lifecycle of a flow class, the training also includes modules on Ayurveda and yogic lifestyle, building classes for a variety of audiences, in-person anatomy and physiology with a college professor, as well as hands-on teaching experience from day one.
Whether your intention is to teach yoga or simply deepen your personal practice, this training will provide you with a heart-centered and transformational life experience.
Our interactive in-person program helps to create a close sense of community, and a learning environment conducive to connection, curiosity, and a spirit of communication.
We are offering free, in-person and LiveStream, information sessions on September 18 and 26, October 2 and 17, November 14 and 20, and December 12 and 18. These sessions are a great opportunity to ask questions and get as many details as you can about the program. Sign up here for our next info session!
Our comprehensive curriculum fully covers the fundamentals of yoga philosophy, teaching
methods, anatomy and physiology, the business of yoga and ethics, and a teaching practicum.
- Yoga History & Philosophy
- Yoga Asana, Techniques & Teaching Methodology
- Class Sequencing
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Pranayama & Meditation
- Practice Teaching
- Teaching Beginners & Special Populations
- Ayurveda & Yogic Lifestyle
- Business and Ethics of Teaching Yoga
- Final Exam
- Teaching Practicum
- Optional Community Class at Radiance Yoga after Graduation
What you need to do.
- Attendance in all course sessions, both virtual & at the studio*
- Completion of all course requirements
- Passing grade of 70% on final exam
- Observation of Radiance Yoga teachers
- Attendance in 60 hours of classes during training**
- Demonstrate ability to teach a 60-minute all-levels flow yoga class as final practicum
- Full payment of course fees
- Purchase of required books
Access to a digital device with a microphone and camera as well as reliable internet access will be required for all students to teach a virtual class in addition to the in-studio class.
*It is not possible to guarantee graduation from the program if any time is missed. Up to one day of training may be missed in extenuating circumstances and must be made up. All make-up time is charged at the private rate of $90/hour not to exceed 3 hours per day missed.
**Students are required to take 40 hours of yoga classes as part of this training. At least 45 of these classes must be taken at Radiance Yoga, where an unlimited class pass is included for the duration of the training. Membership includes all class types and access to the OnDemand library. Students are allowed to take up to 15 classes outside of Radiance Yoga to fulfill this requirement. More details provided on first day of training.Apply here
Dates & times
January - April, 2023
January 13 Fri 6-9pm*
January 14 & 15*
January 28 & 29
March 4 & 5*
March 18 & 19
April 1 & 2
April 15 & 16*
April 29 & 30*
Saturday and Sunday, 9am – 6pm (Eastern)
*These dates cannot be made up and should not be missed: January 13-15, February 18, March 4-5, April 15, April 29-30Apply here
Cost & registration
There are two cost options available
Please start the application process by filling out the application and submitting it. You will then be contacted to set up an interview either via Zoom or in-person with Angelina or Yuki and be required to pay a $20 non-refundable application processing fee (which will go toward your tuition cost). You may also attend an Info Session to skip the interview process. Once your application is approved you will receive an authorization form to submit your $300 non-refundable deposit and select your payment option.
- Option 1: $3100 early registration paid in full by December 1, 2022. This option includes an additional six weeks of unlimited free yoga classes at Radiance from December 1, 2022.
- Option 2: $3300 paid in 4 monthly installments.
($745 each on Jan 6, Feb 6, Mar, 6, and Apr 6)
- All teacher training sessions and manual
- Unlimited weekly yoga classes at Radiance Yoga during the teacher training, including OnDemand and outdoor classes.
- Optional community class opportunity at Radiance after graduation including mentorship
- Upon completion of the training, and for 1 year, graduates will receive 10% off monthly or yearly memberships at Radiance Yoga
Please start the application process by clicking on “Apply Here”.
Application deadline is Friday, January 6, 2023. No refunds after January 13, 2023
Meet our Teacher Training faculty.
Learn more about our Teacher Training programs from personal experiences of our students.
“The instructors provided us with a solid foundation and supported us throughout the process! We were encouraged to teach from the heart and to be ourselves. Every teacher is different! Being unique and customizing yoga to you makes us special! My practice grew significantly. And now I have the confidence to share yoga with others....The bonds I made during TT are strong! I love everyone in the program and am so thankful to have such a phenomenal new support system!"
"I highly recommend the Radiance Yoga Flow Teacher Training. After completing the training, I feel energized and fully prepared to teach flow yoga."
"This program provided the opportunity to learn from other teacher's who specialize in certain areas like restorative yoga, teaching beginners, the chakras, anatomy, Ayurveda, Sanskrit, and the history of yoga. Would highly recommend this program. Radiance also has an amazing group of instructors to learn from by taking and observing their classes."
"I am thankful to our instructors for helping me realize how deep and wide the study of yoga is, and encouraging and equipping me to continue learning and start sharing about yoga."
"I just completed Radiance Yoga's Flow Teacher Training program and it was such a remarkable experience. I firmly believe the skills that I learned in my training will continue to reveal themselves to me on and off the mat. If you are considering teaching yoga, deepening your practice, or seeking a change in your life--and you are ready to put in the work and truly commit--I strongly recommend Radiance's YTT. It changed my life!"
What you will need to start with our Teacher Training.
At least a year of consistent Yoga asana practice (2-3 times per week), and a basic understanding of Vinyasa Yoga.
Your commitment to 100% participation.
A positive attitude, a sense of openness and a desire to learn are truly the most important things you can bring to this training.
Like all great things in life, the more you put into this training, the more you’ll get from it. That starts before you arrive. Below is a list of required reading. Books are purchased at the trainee’s expense.
- Yama & Niyama by Deborah Adele
- The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali by Satchidananda
- The Bhagavad Gita by by Stephen Mitchell
- Hatha Yoga Pradipika by Swami Muktibodhananda
- Key Muscles of Yoga by Ray Long
- The Heart of Yoga by Desikachar
- Yoga & Ayurveda: Self-Healing and Self-Realization by David Frawley
- Yoga Sequencing: Designing Transformative Yoga Classes by Mark Stephens
- Light on Yoga by BKS Iyengar
- Science of Yoga by Ann Swanson
- Living the Sutras by Kelly DiNardo & Amy Pearce-Hayden
- DVD “Anatomy for Yoga with Paul Grilley”
Students will receive a Radiance Yoga Teacher Training Manual on the first day of training which will serve as the master course curriculum and guide.