Teach from the Heart. Discover Your Voice. Deepen Your Practice. Cultivate Your Inner Wisdom
Radiance Yoga’s 200 hour Flow Yoga Teacher Training is an experiential training that will inspire and support you in discovering your unique teaching style and authentic voice. Led by two of our senior teachers, Angelina Fox and Yuki Riley, this training will give you a strong foundation and understanding of what it means to truly “teach from your heart.”
Our experienced teachers will guide you on this transformational journey as you gain a deeper understanding of this ancient practice as well as the confidence to become a compassionate and well-rounded teacher. In addition to learning the lifecycle of a flow class, the training also includes modules on Ayurveda and yogic lifestyle, building classes for a variety of audiences, in-person anatomy and physiology with a college professor, as well as hands-on teaching experience from day one.
Whether your intention is to teach yoga or simply deepen your personal practice, this training will provide you with a heart-centered and transformational life experience.
This training is a concurrent program of in-studio or LiveStreamed virtual sessions, no recordings!* Our interactive program helps to create a close sense of community, and a learning environment conducive to connection, curiosity, and a spirit of communication.
Learn more about our safety procedures for meeting in person.
Learn more about the program at our free in-person or virtual info sessions coming up on Sep 12 and 27, Oct 24 and 25, Nov 7 and 15, and Dec 5 and 13. Sign up here.
* You may choose to take the training at the studio or virtually from home. It will not be possible to switch from one to the other once the program begins on January 7 to ensure all students have their spot. Registration for the program is capped at 22 students total. No more than 10 students may be virtual and no more than 12 in-studio. The tuition fee is the same regardless of which option is chosen. All students will teach a virtual online yoga class as part of the midterm.
Our comprehensive curriculum fully covers the fundamentals of yoga philosophy, teaching
methods, anatomy and physiology, the business of yoga and ethics, and a teaching practicum.
- Yoga History & Philosophy
- Yoga Asana, Techniques & Teaching Methodology
- Class Sequencing
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Pranayama & Meditation
- Practice Teaching
- Teaching Beginners & Special Populations
- Ayurveda & Yogic Lifestyle
- Business and Ethics of Teaching Yoga
- Final Exam
- Teaching Practicum
- Optional Community Class at Radiance Yoga after Graduation
What you need to do.
- Attendance in all course sessions, both virtual & at the studio*
- Completion of all course requirements
- Passing grade of 70% on final exam
- Observation of Radiance Yoga teachers
- Attendance in 60 hours of classes during training**
- Demonstrate ability to teach a 60-minute all-levels flow yoga class as final practicum
- Full payment of course fees
- Purchase of required books
Access to a digital device with a microphone and camera as well as reliable internet access will be required for all students to teach a virtual class in addition to the in-studio class, or if you are participating in the virtual option of the training.
*It is not possible to guarantee graduation from the program if any time is missed. Up to one day of training may be missed in extenuating circumstances and must be made up. All make-up time is charged at the private rate of $90/hour not to exceed 3 hours per day missed. Some days are not able to be made up and may not be missed: January 7-9, January 22-23, March 5-6, April 23, April 30-May 1.
**Students are required to take 60 hours of yoga classes as part of this training. At least 45 of these classes must be taken at Radiance Yoga, where an unlimited class pass is included for the duration of the training. Membership includes virtual live classes, outdoor classes, and the OnDemaand library. Students are allowed to take up to 15 classes outside of Radiance Yoga to fulfill this requirement. More details provided on first day of training.
Dates & times
January - May, 2022
January 7-9* (Friday 6-9pm)
April 30-May 1*
Saturday and Sunday, 9am – 6pm (EDT)
*These dates cannot be missed and are not able to be made up. If these days are missed, it may not be possible to graduate.Apply here
Cost & registration
There are two cost options available
Please start the application process by filling out the application and submitting it. You will then be contacted to set up an interview either via Zoom or in-person with Angelina or Yuki and be required to pay a $20 non-refundable application processing fee (which will go toward your tuition cost). You may also attend an Info Session to skip the interview process. Once your application is approved you will receive an authorization form to submit your $300 non-refundable deposit and select your payment option.
- Option 1: $3100 early registration paid in full by December 1. This option includes
an additional month of unlimited free yoga classes at Radiance from December 1, 2021.
- Option 2: $3300 paid in 4 monthly installments.
($745 each on Jan 1, Feb 1, Mar, 1, and Apr 1)
- All teacher training sessions and manual
- Unlimited weekly yoga classes at Radiance Yoga during the teacher training, including OnDemand and outdoor classes.
- Optional community class opportunity at Radiance after graduation including mentorship
- Upon completion of the training, and for 1 year, graduates will receive 10% off 10 class passes and monthly or yearly memberships at Radiance Yoga
Please start the application process by clicking on “Apply Here”.
Application deadline is Thursday, December 30, 2021. No refunds after January 7, 2021
Meet our Teacher Training faculty.
Learn more about our Teacher Training programs from personal experiences of our students.
What you will need to start with our Teacher Training.
At least a year of consistent Yoga asana practice (2-3 times per week), and a basic understanding of Vinyasa Yoga.
Your commitment to 100% participation.
A positive attitude, a sense of openness and a desire to learn are truly the most important things you can bring to this training.
Like all great things in life, the more you put into this training, the more you’ll get from it. That starts before you arrive. Below is a list of required reading. Books are purchased at the trainee’s expense.
- Yama & Niyama by Deborah Adele
- The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali by Satchidananda
- The Bhagavad Gita by by Stephen Mitchell
- Hatha Yoga Pradipika by Swami Muktibodhananda
- Key Muscles of Yoga by Ray Long
- The Heart of Yoga by Desikachar
- Yoga & Ayurveda: Self-Healing and Self-Realization by David Frawley
- Yoga Sequencing: Designing Transformative Yoga Classes by Mark Stephens
- Light on Yoga by BKS Iyengar
- Science of Yoga by Ann Swanson
- Living the Sutras by Kelly DiNardo & Amy Pearce-Hayden
- DVD “Anatomy for Yoga with Paul Grilley”
Students will receive a Radiance Yoga Teacher Training Manual on the first day of training which will serve as the master course curriculum and guide.