New to Radiance Yoga?
Take unlimited yoga classes of all types for two weeks. This unlimited class pass, for students new to Radiance Yoga, lets you try out any classes on the schedule. With this great deal you can check out different teachers, sample our class offerings and add variety to your existing at-home workout – let’s face it, we could ALL use some yoga right now!
Yoga is better when practiced on a regular basis. Take advantage of this great opportunity to try all of the classes on our schedule, and enjoy all of the benefits of a consistent yoga practice! New Student Pass begins on the date of first class and expires after 14 days.
Our Monthly & Yearly Unlimited Members greatly contribute to our studio’s amazing energy and welcoming community. If you practice regularly, a Radiance Membership makes committing to your practice easy and affordable!
Purchase a drop-in option when you are ready to reserve your spot for a one-time class use, or save on your per class rate by purchasing a pack of five classes. Class Passes expire after six months.
in-studio private lessons
Use this option for single person or small group private classes.
Please visit our Private Lessons page for more pricing options for larger groups.
Giving you the flexibility to start and stop classes as needed, you can practice how you want, when you
want, where you want with our monthly OnDemand Membership through our Vimeo video platform.
- Class Passes: All class passes and unlimited passes are non-refundable, non-transferable, and cannot be shared with another student. 5 class passes are valid for 6 months from purchase.
- Vaccinations required for in-studio classes: We require all those who wish to attend in-studio classes to be fully vaccinated and boosted (per CDC guidelines) against COVID-19. Please email a copy of your vaccination card to firstname.lastname@example.org to save time in the studio, or you may present your vaccination card (or photo on a mobile device) at the desk. You only need to present your proof of vaccination once and a note will be added to your profile. Please visit the Studio Safety page for more information.
- Masks are optional for our in-studio classes. Masks are not required for our in-studio classes, but please feel free to continue to wear your mask if you are more comfortable doing so.
- Online registration and payment are required for all LiveStream, In-Studio, Outdoor or Private Classes, and Workshops.
- Arrival time for in-studio classes: Please arrive ten minutes prior to class start time in order check-in and get situated in the classroom – the front door will be locked at the start of class.
- Mat Rental & Props: Please bring your own yoga mat. Our mat rentals can be expensive and are on a limited basis. Mat Rental: $5. Blocks & Straps: No charge.
- Age Appropriate: Out of consideration for others and to ensure the safety of the student, individuals under the age of 14 will not be admitted into class. When attending kids/teens specific classes or workshops any student under 14 years of age must have a parent/guardian’s signature on the waiver.
- Monthly Memberships: Enjoy unlimited online yoga and automatically renew your monthly memberships with a credit card. Three-month participation is required. Email us 14-days before your next billing cycle to cancel membership, any changes will take place on your payment date, we can’t make changes mid-cycle.
- OnDemand Membership: Enjoy unlimited pre-recorded online yoga classes through our online video platform and automatically renew your monthly memberships with a credit card. There is no minimum monthly commitment. You may cancel at any time. All payments are processed through the Vimeo platform and must be cancelled there. Please click here for more information.
- Payment Options: We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover and checks.
- Cancellations for LiveStream Classes: Reservations may be cancelled online any time prior to the class start time by signing into your account and cancelling your reservation.
- Cancellations for Outdoor and/or In-Studio (In-Person) Classes: Reservations may be cancelled without penalty online up to 2 hours prior to the class start time by signing into your account and cancelling your reservation. For cancellations made less than 2 hours prior to the class start time, or for no-shows, members will be charged $10 and pass holders will forfeit their pass.
- Cancellations for Workshops: If cancellation is received more than 24 hours prior to a workshop a full refund is given. If cancellation is submitted between 24-2 hours, the registration payment will be put on the Radiance account for future use. If cancellation is 2 hours or less, or the student is a no-show, no refund will be offered. Cancellations must be submitted by email to email@example.com
- Cancellations for Private Lessons: If cancellation is received more than 24 hours prior to a private lesson, a full refund is given. If cancellation is submitted between 24-8 hours, the registration payment will be put on the Radiance account for future use. If cancellation is 8 hours or less, or the student is a no-show, no refund will be offered. Cancellations must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org