Take Us to Work with You!
Workplace yoga is an emerging theme among companies in the DC Metro area and it is a low cost and innovative perk for companies seeking to cut health care costs, reduce workplace stress and boost employee moral. Radiance Yoga can be your one stop shop for health and wellness!
Customize Your Yoga
Our skilled teachers can bring the yoga you need to your workplace. Whether it’s a 30-min “desk reset,” a 45-min class to restore balance and reduce stress, or a 60-min class focusing on strength and stretching the body, we can tailor the class to your employees. Classes can be scheduled at your convenience, during lunchtime, break-time or after work.
Yoga@Work: We will send one of our certified yoga instructors to your workplace to lead your employees in a yoga class either as a multi week series or for a one time event.
Yoga@Radiance: We will host you and your team at our studio for a single yoga class or any of our multi week series.
Corporate Membership: Radiance Yoga will offer a discounted membership rate to companies and employees who practice yoga at our studio as part of an overall health and wellness plan.
How Much Will It Cost?
Free Initial Assessment
- We listen to and assess the needs, wants and levels of your employees to help determine the best fit for your company
50-60 Minute Class
- 1-30 employees – $150 plus $20 per person for a 60-minute class
- 31-50 employees – $150 plus $18 per person for a 60-minute class
- For groups larger than 50, or for shorter/longer classes, please contact us
- 3 employees – $99 per month each person
- 4+ employees – $89 per month each person
- (3-month minimum participation required)
Why Yoga is Good for Business
Improves productivity through increased energy, focus and concentration.
Decreases back pain, improves posture, stamina, flexibility and strength.
It reduces mental and physical stress and tension.
It improves the immune system and overall health and can reduce sick days and absenteeism.
Lowers health care costs by preventing diseases, lowering blood pressure and regulating heart rate.
Makes people happier!